Direct Second Year B.E
The candidate should have passed Post-SSC or Post-HSC Diploma courses in Engineering /Technology With minimum 50% for open and 45% for reserved category*.
The candidate should have passed B.Sc. Degree# form UGC/ Assoc of Indian University with mm 50% for open category & 45% for reserved category*.Also passed XII Std. with English as instruction medium & Maths as a Subject.
*Reserved category form Maharashtra state only
#B.Sc. stream candidate will be considered after Diploma Stream Students. They are required to pass the subjects of Engineering Graphics/ Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics along with second year subjects.
The list of document for B.E. direct second year is as below :
- 3 passport size photo
- Original documents as per list below along with 5 Xerox copies of each documents.
- Admission Allotment Letter
- Provisional Diploma Certificate
- Diploma Mark sheet I Sem to VI Sem / Ist Year to IIIrd Year
- S.S. C. Marksheet
- S.S.C Passing Certificate
- College Leaving Certificate.
- H.S. S. C. Marksheet (if any)
- Caste Certificate (Against caste Reservation)
- Caste Validity (Against caste Reservation)
- Income Certificate (Against caste Reservation)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (Against caste Reservation)
- Migration Certificate(other than Maharashtra)
- Domicile Certificate
- Nationality, Birth Certificate
Download Leaflet Here
cannot download (under Process)