Diploma First Year
Candidate should be an Indian National Candidate should have passed the SSC (std. X) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination, with subjects Maths/Mathematics, General Science and English, with minimum 35% marks in aggregate.
The list of document for Polytechnic is as below :
- 3 passport size photo
- Original documents as per list below along with 5 Xerox copies of each documents.
- JEE Score Card (if any)
- H.S. S. C. Marksheet (if any)
- S.S. C. Marksheet
- School Leaving Certificate.
- S.S.C Passing Certificate
- Gap Certificate (if any)
- Caste Certificate (Against caste Reservation)
- Caste Validity (Against caste Reservation)
- Income Certificate (Against caste Reservation)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (Against caste Reservation)
- Migration Certificate(other than Maharashtra)
- Domicile Certificate
- Nationality, Birth Certificate
Download Leaflet Here
cannot download (under Process)